Monday, July 5, 2010

Utah part....?

Because we were in Utah for a month, we were able to see and do so many things with some of our favorite people. Here is a travel log of some of the fun we were able to have...

My good friend Tracee starred as "Wendy" in "Peter Pan"! It was so much fun to see her in action, and flying through the air!


Saw the new Twilight movie with the girls (Miles, my mom, Wendy)

Helped the folks move out of their house of 23 years. Don't let the smiles fool you. We were all so exhausted and it was a very sad day. (Ben, Bernie, Dad, Wendy, Mom, me)
Here are the hand (Wendy's foot ) prints of all 6 kids from when we moved into the house. Kind of hard to see, but I'm so happy they are still there.
Swam at our old neighborhood pool with some of our old neighbors! (Cole, Ethan, Parker, D.J.) They acted like they had never been apart!
and some of their moms (Brittani, Megan, Jill, Mindy) Not sure why I didn't get a pic of all of us!

Hung out with our favorite girls, the Johnsens! (Parker & Brynleigh)

Witnessed a sad, sad, day as my mom and Wendy opened up their last bottle of Winder Dairy milk. Tragic...

Tage spent lots of time tormenting the dogs (Bernie, Chester). I'll never understand why they don't just stay away from him!

And last but not least....welcomed baby Jasper into the Bowcutt family!! I prayed and prayed that we would still be here when he was born. He was due the day before we were supposed to leave (I think). But he listened to his favorite aunt and came early :) But then we had to turn around and leave when he was so tiny, only to have to wait until he was grown up to see him again :(
Now that is the smile of one PROUD daddy!

No comments: