Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Independence day and backyard fun

We spent the 3rd of July at Jared and Daiana's beautiful new house with some friends and family.
Tage was not a fan of the fireworks. Luckily Grandma has more sympathy than I do.

The next night, on the 4th, he was much braver. We spent Independence day with most of Jared's family. Tanyon, Tage, Maddie, Parker, Connor, Ava, Nate. (Not pictured is Hallee and Porter. Not sure where they are)
Nana & Papa
Dusty & Breck
And the nerds, Dusty, Lynette, Nate.  Loving their new phones.

I LOVE this holiday. Warm weather, family, freedom, bbq, potato salad, juicy watermelon, baked beans, fresh fruit and veggies...I could go on and on. I'm proud to be an American!!!

Speaking of warm weather, uncle T.J. has the best ideas when we need to cool off. (Lexy, Ana, Parker, Tanyon, Tage, and Addison)
WATERFIGHT!!!


Addison and I both agreed. This was a lot of fun to watch. As long as we weren't the ones getting wet :)

No comments: