Thursday, May 6, 2010

splishin' and a splashin'

Since spring/summer starts earlier in Texas than it does in Utah, we were able to enjoy the hot sunshine shortly after we moved here! What a blessing! (notice how pasty my kids are next to the others)! We went with some of our new friends to a super cool splash park in Allen. Here is parker with his new buds Cameron and Clark. They are both going to be in kindergarten next year also! And can you sense the instant connection? Weapons and imaginations only a 5 year old can have=instant BFF's for Parks.
My cute, happy, baby hiding from me in a tunnel


See how pumped Tage is watching from a distance with his hair blowing in the wind? 2 seconds after I took this picture, water from a big bucket directly above his head landed right on top of him. He freaked out and I'm pretty sure everyone there thought he had just gotten one of his limbs cut off. Awesome.

No comments: