Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hawaii

I love Jared's job. For several reasons. But one particular reason is for the free trips! Bowcutt's flooring America did some trade work with a travel agency and Jared and I were next in line for a trip. I've never been to Hawaii and Jared was anxious to go back so that's where we went. It was everything I hoped it would be (except for a lot of rain). The only problem was Parks and 7 month old baby Tage had to stay home :( And I was still nursing. So that made things difficult. But we had an awesome time and we are better parents now.

7 comments:

Ness said...

That is awesome! I would love to go to Hawaii one day too.
Oh and happy anniversary in March. If it makes you feel better, I was late to the temple too!

The R Crew said...

Looks AMAZING!!! I think its always really good for the parents to get away every once and awhile. It strengths the marriage which strengthens the family. Kurt and I are going to Cancun in January. He won't let me take the kids. :( Luckily I'm not nursing anyone ;) so that'll make it easier. Any survival tips???

karlin said...

How fun! I'm jealous. We've never been, one day. oh and I was late to the temple on my wedding day too!

Marti said...

Sound the alarms... A NEW POST!!! Are you kidding me? You didn't want to let me know before the big debut? :) You know I love you and I'm thrilled to see these gorgeous pictures from your trip. Still sad we weren't able to go. Next year, right?

Mindika said...

all I have to say Jill is....it's about time you updated your blog!!

I'm so glad you got to go to Hawaii! It's an amazing place that everyone deserves to go to.

kim said...

You were there one month before us. Our pictures look a lot alike. Isn't it wonderful there, I would love to live there. Congrats on seven years, we just hit seven years too.

Sara and Company said...

Are you kidding me? That is absolutely fantastic! You guys go on such amazing trips with his company. You work hard for the, I'm sure, but wow! That looks amazing. We still totally want to get together with you, but the past month has been insane and it isn't easing up for at least a couple more weeks. We will for sure, though. Will had so much fun with Parker and I would love to just sit and hang out with you guys. Fun pics!