Thursday, April 2, 2009

The 7 year itch


Happy anniversary to us! March 29th marked 7 years of marraige for Jared and I. Check him out with hair! He looks so different. I love thinking back to our wedding day and remembering the events of that day. Like when I showed up late to the temple (imagine that) and Jared thought I was standing him up. Or when the sealer made us kiss twice over the alter because our first kiss was so lame it could have been saved for our grandparents. One of my favorite memories of the day is when Jared threw the cake in my sisters face instead of mine. It was hillarious and totally took her by surprise. Anyway, i feel so lucky that he's put up with me for this long. And very, very grateful for all he does for me and our crazy boys.

4 comments:

The R Crew said...

Congrats! I loved the memories you shared, sounds fun and eventful, like true Jill style!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Congrats! Please post some pics of your little ones..you lagging blogger!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I love it! I thought you would put how funny it was that uncle Larry passed out during the ceremony. Oh wait, that was mine...

Marti said...

I freaking love that picture. Oh how young we all once were. Brandon's got hair in ours too. Love those bald little men of ours!