Wednesday, March 10, 2010

January and February

We had a great New Years. We spent the morning being very lazy. The boys practicing their art skills and me chilling on the heater watching them. With daipers all over the house for some reason.

That night we went to their house

and had a killer time playing the butt game. It's a family favorite. Here is Jared spelling out a difficult word. Like e-g-g-n-o-g or something with his booty. So hot.

My dad with his 2 tag-a-longs :)

Here is part of the fam. that was there watching all the butt spelling. My mom must have been too embarrased to look :)

This is how we survived January. No offense to you Swens, but we don't really like January.
Tage played a lot of dress up,


Lot's of inside games like hide-n-seek. Jared got suckered into playing for the 100th time with Parker and found himself stuck in this uncomfortable spot. It was a good one though!

again entertained ourselves with Tage's crazy hair do's.

Poor baby has asthma and the inversion was killing him. He was so patient and learned to just sit in his high chair and hold his medicine in his mouth. So cute and so sad at the same time.

And this kid is now in nursery at church! Look how proud he is :)

We did a lot of baking in February. It's a good thing I had such a great little helper! And that he wore my grandma's old apron so that he didn't get dirty!

Pink sugar cookies (i think we ate these all month long)

On Valentines day this year we had Stake conference. So I celebrated Valentines day with my 3 Valentines the Friday before. I made shrimp scampi and steamed asparagas. Then we had chocolate dipped goodness for dessert. We love to dip stuff in chocolate :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I just laughed so hard at all of those pictures of Tager bager. So stinkin cute! And that's exactly why January's so great. You have to be creative! And because it's my birthday of course :)