Saturday, November 8, 2008

One year older and wiser too










Parker is 4!!! My little buddy is growing up WAY too fast. He had so much fun on his big day. He woke up to streamers, balloons, and happy birthday signs decorating the house. He went straight down stairs to open his presents. I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life and allowed Jared to get him some Legos. I almost had a heart attack when I looked at the bucket and it said "400 pieces"! Ya, those haven't been very fun to clean up. He got "Chutes and Ladders" from his baby brother and blueberry muffins and fruit for breakfast. Later he went with his Nana and Papa to lunch and to pick out a present from the toy store. He, of coarse, came home with a huge "Iron Man" toy that is really loud and annoying. Why are adult movies made into kids toys? He doesn't even know who Iron Man is, but aparently he thinks he's cool. Jared surprised him with the day off work (more for Jared than Parker I'm sure) so as soon as Parker got home we were off to a movie, Kung Fu Panda (for the 2nd time) and dinner at Wingers (his choice). Grandma and Grandpa Springer came over that night to sing happy birthday and watch him blow out candles. It was a very fun day to celebrate the life of our cute, crazy Parker.

Some of Parker's favorite things

singing
reading books
watching movies
playing with toys
playing with friends and cousins
his baby brother
preschool
computer games
primary
drawing pictures
flexing his muscles
having "sweet moves" contests with daddy (pure entertainment)
mommy and daddy
building things with daddy
fruit leather
icecream
PB&J's

1 comment:

pam said...

I'm so glad I can read your blog again and get updates! Every time I think of Parker now I remember him singing "I'm a VIP in my family" with his arms up in the air, running around! SO CUTE!

THANKS to your husband for helping us get started on the flooring! I'm so glad you brought your boys to visit too. We need to do that more often! (Minus the part where Shawn and Jared are working on the floor!)