Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Clause is Coming To Town

We had to visit Santa 3 different times this year. Parker kept changing his mind on what he wanted and insisted that Santa knew of each change. He was so serious when telling him what he wanted. On our last visit (I'm kicking myself for not bringing my camera) he actually sang Santa a song! He sang "Santa Clause is coming to town". Santa and the photo ladies were looking at me like, "Are you kidding me?" It was great.



And who can resist this picture? I think Parker will be the next Derick Zoolander. I took it on my phone and all I said was, "Parker, look over here so I can take a picture of you". And this is the look he gave me. This kid is something else I tell ya.

3 comments:

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Your little man is too cute! Don't kids make life exciting! I hope you have a great Christmas!

Keri Hennefer said...

Linda! It's so good to see that you updated your blog! I am so excited for you and Jared! Parker is a cutie, McKinlee loves to see pictures of him. I Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

KEYSHA said...

I don't see the "announcement?" But, congratulations anyways! It's good to see this blog updated. Parker is a riot! Let's get the boys together so they can feed off each other!!!