Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Blogger Tag

4 jobs I have had
1. Vanity at Fashon Place mall (I think I lasted a whole month!)
2. Oakcrest girls camp counselor
3. Personal Trainer
4. Professional Mom

4 movies I can watch over & over
1. Ever After
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Toy Story (I have no choice)
4. Ocean's 11

4 places I have lived
1. West Jordan, Ut
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Murray, Ut
4. West Jordan, Ut (I'll be here till I die).

4 favorite TV shows
1. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
2. The Backyardagains
3. Please somebody help me. I need to find some more shows!
4.

4 of my favorite places I have been
1. Lake Powell
2. Disneyland
3. Mexico
4. Rome, Italy

4 favorite foods
1. Anything fresh
2. Mexican
3. Warm, home made cookies
4. slurpees (is this even a food?)

4 favorite websites I check daily
1. Yahoo mail
2. friends blogs
3. Deseret news.com
4. PTonthenet.com

4 favorite hobbies
1. Running
2. Running through the sprinklers with Parker
3. Scrapbooking
4. Anything with Jared

4 places I would rather be
1. in a quiet yoga class
2. in my own house
3. running
4. all alone by the pool

4friends I would like to tag....
Tag, you're it!

1. Keysha
2. Sarah Sandburg
3. Tracee
4. Keri

1 comment:

Sara and Company said...

I finally did mine! How is your future house potential coming anyway?