Monday, July 2, 2007

Funnies


I was eating lunch the other day and I looked over to see Parker get the newspaper off of the table and spread it out like this. He was looking for something in the paper and couldn't find it so he started scratching his head and saying, "hmm". After a little while he said, "Mom, I can't find Spiderman". Apparently a couple of months ago my dad had shown him Spiderman in the funny section of the newspaper. So Parker saw the paper sitting there and remembered that. He opened it up until he found the funnies and looked for Spiderman. I was so impressed.

6 comments:

Sara and Company said...

Jill, he is just too darling!!! They are in such a fun stage right now where they are not big, but they're not little. I can't wait to see him again! Hopefully I'll see you next week at the reunion.

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Balboa...
I found the link to your blog on RaeLynn's blog. I was so excited to see your cute family! Parker is such a doll! You should check out my family blog. jpackfamily.blogspot.com

Cricket :)

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Oh my! What a little man! He makes me laugh so hard! I kind of just want a Parker hug right now and for Parker to come and play!

janet said...

You can just tell that kid has a LOT of personality! He is such a cute kid! I LOVED the marathon picture! That is priceless!

Isn't blogging great? I love seeing pics of your family. Jared lucked out! jk, jared.. I guess you deserve Jill, somehow.

Anyway, our blog address is www.shumwaygang.blogspot.com I am adding you to my friends list (whether you like it or not! :)

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

You need to post something soon! Where are you?